Have you been listening to John MacArthur? The message from yesterday was only 15 minutes long and it was packed with great stuff! I took a whole page of notes. Here’s some highlights:
1. Start with small things
2. Clean your environment – get rid of excess
3. Make a schedule – detailed or general
4. Wean yourself off of being entertained all the time – try reading, walking, planting flowers, etc.
5. Be on time
6. Keep your word, even in the littlest things!! – Don’t make promises you can’t keep
7. Do hardest tasks first
8. Finish what you start
9. Practice self denial
10. Volunteer for tasks – Your life needs to be ordered to leave space for doing things for others and not just yourself.