- Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed , that henceforth we should not serve sin.
- For he that is dead is freed from sin.
- Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
- Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
- For in that he died , he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth , he liveth unto God.
- Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
- Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.